[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77lHy3h6OYw[/youtube]

I filmed and edited this video above about the different markets in Philadelphia.
I used Pinnacle Studio 15 Ultimate to edit the footage.

*

Pages
  • How to seperate the mirror
    So I am currently (slowly) repainting my mk2, but am having difficulties trying to seperate the 2 pieces of mirror to properly paint it. Image:...
  • Will a mk3 steering column fit mk2?
    Like it says, Will a mk3 steering column fit my mk2 Golf with no problem?
  • aba/jh weird bucking
    Hey so I have an 86 mk2 with an aba/jh hybrid and a mk3 transmission. It's lowered on racelands that are getting ****ty. My problem is that when I...
  • 16v is my motors timing really off
    Went to set my motor at tdc last night to do the timing belt and the tdc marks don't line up. 9a 16v previous owner says the head is 'an aftermarket...
  • Meet Jennie
    hey everyone i just thought i show off my new girlfriend Jennie. she's a 12/84 German diesel jetta with A/C and no PS 5 speed ACH gearbox ;). for my...
  • Backbeat Soundsystem’s New Album
    Based out of Cornwall, England, is an eight-piece funky reggae outfit that goes by the name of Backbeat Soundsystem. We’ve covered them in the past & we have a FREE MP3 in our MP3 Massive, but now, the group is promoting the release of their 3rd studio album, Together Not Apart, dropping on Oct 14th […]