[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77lHy3h6OYw[/youtube]

I filmed and edited this video above about the different markets in Philadelphia.
I used Pinnacle Studio 15 Ultimate to edit the footage.

*

Pages
  • Looking for a metal oil filler cap?
    Hello all, So I decided to ditch my new beetle valve cover breather and explore the option of making a custom oil filler cap/valve cover...
  • 92 8V GTI wiring harness question / O2 Sensor
    Should there be a ground terminal on the O2 sensor wiring harness before the connector/ in the ECU side? My harness has been cut and I see what...
  • Digi/megasquirt
    hello everyone i want to switch my mk2 16v from the kjet to a electronic inyection but i really have no idea what i need... anyone could tell me...
  • Installing side-view mirror
    My side-view mirror on the driver's side recently cracked as I was trying to adjust it. At first I thought I would have to get the whole set-up...
  • Searching desperately
    I'm on the search for a euro license plat tub for a jetta mk2 '90 .... Called 50 scrapyards , called the main office of Volkswagen Belgium, i just...
  • Video: The Movement – Free Land (Live-Dub Architect Remix)
    “To celebrate Easy Star All-Stars current European tour, Easy Star Records asked Dub Architect to curate a Summer Mix featuring artists from Easy Star past, present, and future such as Rebelution, John Brown’s Body, Passafire, Sugar Minott, Luciano, Ticklah, The Meditations, Cas Haley, The Black Seeds, and more!”, says Eric Smith, CEO of Easy Star […]