Quiz Question

Image Credit: Google.com

1.  Which of the following is NOT include in the fours tips that making For Making Your Blog Posts More Readable

A.    Structure your blog posts

B.     Use sub-headers.

C.    Make your blog posts coherent

D. Avoid using picture, clipart and images

2.   What does Structure your blog post mean?

A.    Must have sub-header in your blog post

B.     Must include keywords in your blog post

C.   Must have an introduction, body, conclusion on your Blog post

D.    All the above

3.   Using number in your blog is always a good idea.

A.    True

B.     False

4.   What does make your blog post coherent mean?

A. updates your blog more frequently

B. Organize your ideas into paragraphs    

C. Make your blog post easy to read.

D. None of the Above.

VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Rating: 6.0/10 (1 vote cast)
Rating: +1 (from 1 vote)

CliqSearch Vs Google

I tried to search for Prudential and KPMG companies through cliqsearch, which I had never tried before, and the results turned out to be different than Google search. In the cliqsearch it only have few result about KPMG and Prudential. It does not show any articles or current events about Prudential or KPMG but it just shows up any title or topic that has the words Prudential and KPMG that users have uploaded on the web. It does not show up any primary sources that come directly from the companies or any newspaper. In addition you cannot find any facts or data about these companies; it just brings up some comments from the users. While in Google Search it have more than twenty eight million seven hundred results. I can find information which comes directly from Prudential and KPMG and any current events about these companies. I also can find any articles, topics, and data that relates to Prudential or KPMG. Basically i can find everything on google search.

Image Credit: google.com

Rating: 0.0/10 (0 votes cast)
Rating: 0 (from 0 votes)

REVIEW SITE. PINTEREST

Image Credit: Pinterest.com

Today I’m going to talk about Pinterest. Pinterest lets you organize and share all the beautiful things you find on the web and/or things that interest you. People use pinboards to plan their weddings, vacations, and organize their favorite recipes. You need an invitation to join Pinterest Once you have it you can sign in by your facebook or twitter account or any account that you giving Pinterest to build your account on. Pinterest pinboards or boards are like collages of images called “pins”. There are many ways to add these pins to your board. You can get the images from websites, upload them, or use the “repin” feature. When you find a pin on someone else’s board that you would like to put on yours, you would repin it. Each board can express a certain interest of topic that you would like to show. For instance, I am creating the boards for sight seen, cars that I like. By creating many boards, I can easier specify what I want to pin and make a nice collection. Pinterest allows members to comment on pins and boards, follow other members, and “Like” pins.

One thing that I love to about Pinterest it that I see and share many beautiful landscapes with other pinner. Pinners come here to share the new things, hobbies, interests, and also discover the new ideas from others. If you are into sport cars, you can start a board of car that you like or popular car such as Ferrari, Lamborghini. Other pinners who share the same interest can follow view your board and maybe discover something news. Or you can view their boards and find something that interest to you. Pinterest allows you to find groups of people who have similar interests and also helps you in discovering more about that interest.

I believe that that pinboard will help someone who needs the idea for their vacation by looking and repining my pictures. Then they will leave the comments about my picture. I enjoy of doing it because I think that I can connect to the other people. So what are you waiting for come and join Pinterest.

Rooney: Giggs deserves statue

Manchester United striker Wayne Rooney believes that the club should erect a statue to commemorate the career of team-mate Ryan Giggs.

United recently named a stand after Sir Alex Ferguson thank him for his 25 years of service and currently have two statues outside the Theatre of Dreams, with one of Sir Matt Busby, and the other paying tribute to Sir Bobby Charlton, George Best and Denis Law.

But Rooney thinks that Welshman Giggs is equally deserving of a tribute to his impact for the club

Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs

Image Credit: espn.com

Rating: -1 (from 1 vote)

Football’s Greatest Club Teams

Ajax ( Holland)

Bayern Munich ( Germany)

Barcelona ( Spain)

Lionel Messi has already scored 200+ goals

Liverpool( England)

Real Madrid ( Spain)

All Image Credit: cnn.com

Milan tight-lipped over Tevez talks

AC Milan are refusing to comment on widespread reports that they have begun negotiations to sign rebel Manchester City striker Carlos Tevez on loan in January.

Sky Sport Italia claim Tevez’s agent Kia Joorabchian met with Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani and transfer director Ariedo Braida at the Italian club’s head office on Thursday afternoon to discuss a deal.

Image Credit: espn.com

Taylor: Blatter should resign

Professional Footballers’ Association chief executive Gordon Taylor believes that Sepp Blatter should step down as FIFA president in the wake of his controversial comments regarding racism in football.

Blatter, 75, sparked outrage on Wednesday after suggesting racist abuse between players on the pitch should be settled by a handshake after the game.

www.cnn.com

Anelka rubbishes quit reports

Nicolas Anelka has rubbished a report published in The Times in which he was quoted as saying he expects to leave Chelsea during the January transfer.

Anelka has barely featured in the Premier League under Andre Villas-Boas this season, and has become the subject of interest from Chinese side Shanghai Shenhua and AC Milan.

The former France international was quoted as saying in The Times:

I love playing here. Chelsea has been the best part of my career and it’s been great playing and winning with terrific guys like Didier Drogba, John Terry, Frank Lampard and Florent Malouda. I was hoping to win another league title this season with Chelsea, but now apparently it is not to be.”

http://soccernet.espn.go.com

PSG confirm Beckham talks

Paris Saint Germain sporting director Leonardo has confirmed negotiations to bring LA Galaxy star David Beckham to the Ligue 1 club have begun. Beckham, 36, is coming to the end of his current Major League Soccer contract with the Galaxy, whom he joined from Real Madrid in 2007. Leonardo – Beckham’s former boss at AC Milan – says he is hopeful the newly-rich French side can lure the Englishman back to Europe.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com

Two late goals lift Bayer past Chelsea

Manuel Friedrich sent Bayer Leverkusen into the knockout round of the Champions League with an injury-time header Wednesday that secured a come-from-behind 2-1 win over Chelsea and left the London club in real danger of missing out on the next stage.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QCu-rkdMzQU&feature=related[/youtube]

Click the Button
Site Meter