- Conduct a usability test of the ticket buying experience at https://www.cirquedusoleil.com/ and https://bigapplecircus.com/
- Apply chapter 9 of Krug.
- Download and adapt Krug’s usability test script. The script is generic, so you will likely need to adapt to your situation.
- Get one person that is not yourself to participate in the usability test for each site using your adapted usability test script.
- Document the process/notes from each test and include the notes as well as the modified test script as an appendix in your submission.
- Create an ordered list of what you see are the most serious problems (if any) for each site. Justify your choices.
Create a Word file that includes the following:
- The adapted usability script.
- Your notes and process description.
- The ordered list and justification
- The due date is listed on the schedule.
- Submit the file on OWLbox.