Below are the Four Principles of the Design Mindset process and the course level objectives and outcomes:
- Gathering of Data: Demonstrate an ability to approach complex problems utilizing Qualitative and Quantitative skills
- Functional analysis
- Precedent analysis
- Problem Identification
- Ideation: Develop Ideas (Relational Diagrams)
- Defining the concept
- Diagraming the Architecture
- Determine the core philosophy
- Select an appropriate form factor (e.g., mobile, virtual, device, desktop).
- Translation into Form: Think Visually
- Sketch the preliminary interface
- Build the system: Use tools to visualize the method for constructing the system.
- Presentation: Communicating Concepts, Visualization and Analysis
- Final Model/Product/Deliverable