MIS 3581–Laurel Miller

Question #1: Internship Discussion

I hope everyone is off to a good start at your internships.  We have a bunch of students doing internships this semester and participating in this forum.   Please feel free to respond to one another student here if you have questions or comments.

The first question is easy: Where will you be working/worked?  What will you be doing/did?

Please post a comment to this post and share with everyone what some of your responsibilities will be/were.  Others may have questions or may be doing the same types of things.

Please be sure that your user ID is your name and not your TU email alias and also that you have an avatar.  We want to know who is posting.

2 Responses to Question #1: Internship Discussion

• After my summer internship, I’m staying on at Campbell Soup Company part-time to deliver one of the projects I worked on during the summer. The project is about replacing an old lab information management system which is a decade old and out of support with a new one from a different vendor for our labs at multiple locations including Ohio, Georgia and New Jersey, etc.

• I decided to work part-time for goPuff to help out with their new launch initiative. Their busy season is during the school year so I am going help with project management for the launch campaigns in new cities. The company wants to increase from 4 to 10 markets per month.