Information Systems Integration – Messina

Welcome to MIS 4596 – Section 1 – Fall 2018

We will use this site for all class activities including discussion. To get started all students should do the following before the first class:

1. Please ‘subscribe’ to this site (see below) so you will automatically receive updates.
  2. If you have registered for this class (as of 08/21/17), then you will be listed on the right hand side. Add an avatar (login, click on My Account, Profile) and an e-portfolio if it is missing.
  3. Please feel free to reply to this post and include ideas or expectations about the course.
  4. For all comments on this site, students should login first (see the convenient link on the right), do not use the option to enter your name and email.

One Response to Welcome to MIS 4596 – Section 1 – Fall 2018

• I think Steve Jobs was a fantastic speaker. He was able to introduce a revolutionary product with a simple, yet professional presentation. I really like how he focused a lot on pictures and graphics, since one of Apple’s biggest difference lies with design and functionality. The added humor was very natural and helped draw the audience’s attention.