There are assigned readings, which are available in the Web. Check the course schedule for the dates when each reading and case study is due.
Links to the reading can be found in the schedule.
- Course Overview
- Persuasion and Communication with Decks
- Systems and Enterprise IT
- Structure and Role of the IT Organization
- IT Value
- Disruptive Innovation
- Prototyping – User
- Prototyping – System
- Putting it all together
- Notes on final presentation (November 8)
You need to purchase the required case studies and a couple of readings from my MIS4596 page on the Harvard Business Publishing site – make sure you’ve got the course page with my name on it!
Team project document templates
The following templates and tools will be used for the team project:
- Financial analysis template (Excel)
- Project charter (Word)
- Status report (Excel)
- Team member evaluation (Word)
- Pen-and-paper wireframe templates (for sketching your prototype)
- Justinmind prototyping tool (Thanks to Justinmind for providing licenses for the Professional version. We recommend you don’t use the latest version; instead, use version 7.9.2 that is installed in our labs.)
There is no textbook for this course.
The recordings will be available here.