The following is the schedule for your team project presentations on Tuesday, April 27th at 5:30pm in Alter 603. Please arrive early and make sure that your slides/demo are loaded in advance and ready to go by 5:30pm. You must be seated and ready to go by 5:30pm. Given our tight schedule and external guests, you will not be admitted if you arrive late. Please leave the seats in the back row empty – we will reserve those for our guests. We will be very tight on time, so I modified your available presentation times. If you are working in a three person team, you will have 15 minutes, a two person team will have 11 minutes, and a one person team will have 8 minutes. Please contact me if this will cause you problems. I will also be asking you to evaluate each presentation and will provide evaluation forms.
I have arranged for your presentation to be automatically recorded, the recording will capture both the computer screen and audio/video of your presentation (the camera will auto-track your movement and location to within 2 feet of the podium). We will provide you with a Windows Media file which can be very easily converted and uploaded to YouTube. I encourage you to make this recording available on your e-portfolio. It will be very powerful and valuable for a prospective employer to evaluate your project. The recording process will be unobtrusive so you can ignore everything about it for now.
- CampusHype, Doug Morrisley, Xiufen Chen, Hav Moeung
- Community Connect, Ilya Rogov and Da Chen
- Open source search, Tom Steigerwald and John Porter
- Grubby, Taahir Khan, Josh Cherian, Scotty Benedict
- Electronic Health Records, Jacqueline Aguilar and Stephanie Stroman
- Advantix Inventory Processing solutions, Vladimir Papish, Albert Bon Young Koo, Bryce Buffaloe
- BuddyPress Chat, Matt Reganato
- Open Source Analysis, Ephraim Faloughi, William Lu, Arkadiy Kantor
- Prophet, a project management plug-in for WordPress, Manu Phatak
- GenEd Community, Jay Patel, Kelley Franklin, and Eneye Jatto