Information Systems Integration – Tony Messina

It’s Me, Not You — Our Dysfunctional Artificial Intelligence Relationship

It seems that people, especially companise, need to reconsider the relationships between us and AI implementation after the Facebook scandal about the election. Google was able to do this after two decades of research, curating collections and observing our every move. Apple too has tracked our app usage, music preferences, and daily lives through its iCloud. And Facebook sees our public and private conversations, what we share, and our personal opinions. A lot of companise phuechase AI service for a efficient achivement. When using the AI service, we also ignore the observation principle and lack of accurate data. It remains us that we still need to have business milestones, create an education strategy, create the curriculum that of AI use and be realistic with result horizons.

Source: https://www.forbes.com/sites/forrester/2018/03/20/its-me-not-you-our-dysfunctional-artificial-intelligence-relationship/#85a2bcb26be1

2 Responses to It’s Me, Not You — Our Dysfunctional Artificial Intelligence Relationship

• When it comes to AI and really technology in general, it’s so easy to use it for bad or for good. AI can exponentially enhance our lives, but when used in the wrong way, it can be a weapon used to breach our privacy which can potentially be very dangerous. Furthermore, these companies need to have very high ethics’ standards to take on such a responsibility of having access to people’s private information, but sadly that is not always the case.
    We can’t stop change, but what we can do is spread awareness about what is going on behind the scenes.

• I think one of the things organizations have the most difficulty with isn’t constructing high-tech solutions, but instead is learning how to manage and efficiently store larger sets of data. Inefficiencies in data storage plague enterprises across the industry. Whats more needed isn’t algorithm gurus, but data warehouse and ETL experts.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *