Instructor: David Schuff, Section 003

Announcements

You can’t wait for the semester to start? Get a jump on things!

Okay, so you’re excited for the Spring and can’t wait to get going? Well, to get started you should do the following during the first week of class:

1. Subscribe to the site by using the form in the right sidebar. You’ll get email updates when there are new posts to the site. You’ll never miss an update, and your life will be better for it!
  2. If you have registered for this class (as of 1/12/18), then you will be see yourself under “MIS4596 Scholars.” Add an avatar (login, click on My Account, Profile) and an e-portfolio if it is missing.
  3. Join the MIS4596 group for this section (make sure you see my name!). I will use this group to send out course updates. You will also post details of your term project there. You can set email notifications for this too so you never miss an update!
  4. Take a look at the course schedule to get an idea of what’s coming.
  5. Want to weigh in? Reply to this post and include ideas or expectations about the course.
  6. To comment and post on this site, login first (see the link at the top right of this page). When you post, if you see a form that asks you for your name and email, you didn’t log in! Make sure you log in – otherwise, you won’t receive credit for your contributions!
Where and when do we meet?
Alter Hall 603
12:30-1:50 Tuesdays and Thursdays
Office Hours
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2:00-3:00 PM
Subscribe to Course Site via Email

Enter your email address to subscribe to this course site and receive notifications of new posts by email.

Join 13 other subscribers