Submitting assignments through OWLbox
All assignments will be submitted via OWLbox by the due date:
- Sign into http://owlbox.temple.edu/ using your AccessNet username and password.
- Create a new folder in OWLbox called YourLastNameFirstInitial_MIS4596_003_Spring2018
- Add me – email@example.com – as an Editor of this new folder.
- For each assignment, upload the deliverables to your folder by the due date.
- I will grade the assignment and leave it for you to review in that folder.
OWLbox, powered by box.com, is Temple’s free resource for storing, sharing and collaborating on files. OWLbox offers students 50GB of storage, access to files anywhere including mobile devices, and sync capability with desktop files.