There are assigned readings and case studies, which are available through various sources. Check the course schedule for access details and date when each reading and case study is due.
- Course Overview
- Persuasion and Communication with Decks
- Systems and Systems Thinking
- Business Benefits from IT
- Flexible session on 2/12
- Prototyping – User
- Prototyping – System
- IT Evaluation
- Disruptive Innovation
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- Putting It All Together
You need to purchase the required case studies and a couple of readings from my MIS4596 Spring 2019 page on the Harvard Business Publishing site – make sure you’ve got the course page with my name on it!
Team project documents templates
You need to use the following document templates for the team project:
You may also find the following templates and tools useful, depending on the nature of your project:
- Justinmind prototyping tool (Thanks to Justinmind for providing licenses for the Professional version. We recommend you don’t use the latest version; instead, use version 7.9.2 that is installed in our labs.)
We do not use a textbook on this course. All materials referred in Schedule and on this page are examinable unless otherwise noted.