10 Tips for Group Presentations
Our presentation date is approaching quickly. I wanted to share an article that provides tips to presenting a successful group project. Hopefully you can use some of these tips to help you with your group presentation.
1. Show some energy – Monotony will kill your speech
2. Tell a story – This can help engage your audience
3. Learn how to structure your presentation – Focus on getting the main points across
4. Know your audience – Example: How many people are in the audience? What level of knowledge do they have on the materials being presented.
5. Be unique and memorable – Do something to make your group stand out
6. Keep it simple – Do not over complicate your presentation. You want your message to be clear. Do NOT confuse your audience.
7. Summarize – This helps get the main points across
8. Make it visual – Use visuals to enhance your message (People do not want to read a lot of text during a presentation)
9. Practice – This will help your group transitions better and maintain a steady flow during your presentation
10. Stick yo your allotted time – We have 9 minutes including Q&A(end between 7 and 9 minutes)
Are there any other tips that you feel are important that were left out of this article? If so, please share!