I have emailed your final exam to your official Temple University Email address. Check your inbox for the attachment.
You must return the completed exam to me via email by 11:59 PM tonight (Wednesday, May 9, 2012).
Hi everyone, I just sent an e-mail through blackboard as well, but wanted to follow up on the site as well in case you don’t get the e-mail.
We would like your participation in a short pre-assessment quiz. This exercise will help us introduce our topic to you for our presentation on Wednesday. Please answer the 4 questions without doing additional research. We will reveal the answers as part of our presentation. Thanks! Amy, Tara, Karen and Liz
Here is the link:
Leave your response as a comment on this post by the beginning of class on April 25. Remember, it only needs to be a few sentences.
Answer the following question:
What was the most important takeaway (from your perspective) from this course. If you had to explain to a future MIS5102 scholar what this course was about, what would you say?
I read this article from CIO.com and thought it might be useful to share it with my classmate. I t happens that I carry two smartphones everyday and reading this article explain practically the reason(s) why it is so important to carry them if you are one of us and forget about its awkwardness. I use one for office work – blackberry (paid for by my employer) and the second one – iPhone for personal use. The article makes a perfect sense. Please read and enjoy it.
“Are you satisfied with just one smartphone? Maybe you just haven’t given two a chance. If you’re anything like CIO.com’s mobile maestro Al Sacco, you may not only boost productivity with two devices, but improve your quality of life. Seriously.” By Al Sacco Tue, March 27, 2012
Here is the link:
As we discussed in class, this will be a take-home exam. Here are the rules:
- You will receive the exam via email (at your Temple email address) by 2:00 PM on Wednesday, May 9.
- You will type your answers directly onto the exam sheet and return the document to me via email by 11:59 PM on May 9.
- The exam will be a mix of short-answer (1-2 sentences) and longer answer (3-4 sentences) questions.
- This is an open book exam – you can use any materials from the course.You may not use any other materials to complete the exam, including the Internet, your colleagues, or your classmates.
Here is the study guide for the exam.
Leave your response as a comment on this post by the beginning of class next week. Remember, it only needs to be a few sentences. For these weekly questions, I’m mainly interested in your opinions, not so much particular “facts” from the class!
Answer one of the questions below:
- Describe a project (a technology project if possible) with which you have been involved that caused a power shift within an organization.
- In your opinion, which methodology is more at risk to fail: agile or the waterfall model? Refer to the reasons for failure described in our readings in your answer.
Just a reminder that the first FoxMIS Graduate Student Happy Hour will take place this Friday, April 13 at the Elephant and Castle (1800 Market Street) in Center City. Time: 5:30 – 7:30.
All MBA/ITM, ITACS, and MSHI students are welcome (as well as anyone taking an MIS course). Bring a guest.