Wanted to take a little time to remind everyone about the 5 points of extra credit. A couple have asked and one has completed the work for the extra credit points.
In the news was an interesting week, but also wanted to say that the items that you all have found has been teaching some new sites to add to my list of site to look at.
Here are the one from our last slide:
- Payments Giant Verifone Investigating Breach
- Verifone’s network breach.
- Ransomware for Dummies: Anyone Can Do It
- Fastest growing cybercrime; encrypt your computer and demand payment to get it back.
- Pennsylvania Democratic state senators hit with ransomware attack
Aslo this week we are going to start with Linux. We will be working as a team to create a Kali VM and work as a class to get to know the basics of the OS.