- Why so much interest in measuring? Isn’t it overkill to try to measurre everything? How would you want your organization to decide?
- If your were a CIO, what metrics would you want? How many is reasonable to have?
- Assuming you have more metrics than can fit on one balanced scorecard what would you do? How would you handle it organizationally?
- How can measurements become obstacles to change?
- What measures are being used in your organization? Do they make sense?
The Star Ambulance Case: Take Two
Reread the Star Ambulance Case and think about what metrics you would want on your BSC if you were the CIO. Mock up what your BSC would look like and post it on the class blog .