- One (1) Microsoft Word document with your name and date, page number and title on the first page and in the header of every subsequent page
- All question responses, tables, graphs, and programming code are to be embedded in the Word document. Please use tables where appropriate.
- Prepare the exam individually. This is not a team exercise.
- You may use lecture notes and other class materials such as reference manuals and tutorials. However, you may not ask another person for assistance.
- Submit (Upload) a Word Document Version of the exam to Blackboard by the due date.
- NO LATE EXAMS ACCEPTED unless arranged with the instructor.