Using ACL – Chapter 3 and 4
In this lab we will use Chapter 3 and 4 of ACL in Practice Tutorial
Please print the reports from the ACL tool to one (1) Word Document. Submit the entire lab as one (1) document and submit to Blackboard.
From Chapter 3
- Verify the data from the ACL_Tutorial_Metaphor project for all of the tables in this part of the tutorial.
From Chapter 4
- Extract the records with a NEWBAL value greater than 1000 to a new table for later analysis. Submit the results.
- What is the difference between the total number pf transactions and the number of transactions with a NEWBAL greater than 2000? Submit the results.
- Of the credit card numbers that have a new NEWBAL value greater than 2000, how many have a PASTDUEAMT greater than zero? Submit the results.
- Check the Credit_Card_metaphor table for all card numbers with a zero NEWBAL value. Submit the results.
- Check the Credit_Card_Metaphor table for all card numbers with a negative NEWBAL value. Submit the results.
- Under the terms of the credit card program, Metaphor can avoid interest charges if employees submit their receipts on time to the accounting department. Metaphor wants to understand how much money it loses unnecessarily from finances charges. Total the FINCHG value that is greater than $10.00. Submit the results.
- Mataphor wants to know the total of all current balances. In the Credit_Card_Metaphor table, total the NEWBAL field. Submit the results.
- Metaphor is considering reducing its upper credit limit. How many credit card numbers have credit limits exceeding $10,000? Submit the results.