Another course that I’m taking this semester has us listening to information security related podcasts, and I thought I’d share one that I found.
Published weekly, the Risky Business podcast features news and in-depth commentary from security industry luminaries. Hosted by award-winning journalist Patrick Gray, Risky Business has become a must-listen digest for information security professionals.
This week’s episode highlights the below.
- Strava heatmap
- Dutch infiltration of Cozy Bear
- Possible nationalization of the US 5G network on security grounds
- Microsoft disabling Intel Spectre patches
- Google’s Chronicle announcement
- US$400m Cryptocurrency ownage
The Strava heatmap topic was personally interesting to me, since I was able to find the base I was stationed at in Afghanistan without any issues. It wasn’t a special or secret base, but it wasn’t one of the huge ones either, so it was interesting.