Case Presentation Recommendations
- Provide overview / state objectives / and approach up front. Consider a key messages slide. Summarize at the end.
- Distinguish key facts versus insights and recommendations
- Use header / footer or highlight the key point of the slide
- Focus more on insights and recommendations – make the case
- Use sentences versus bullets. This is a case study delivered in PowerPoint not a traditional presentation. PowerPoint allows more flexibility for graphs and pictures than Work.
- Quality review your material – for accuracy and consistency. Make it look like only one person did it. Avoid Camel syndrome.
- Challenge each other’s work on your team
- Integrate readings and lessons. Augment with outside references.