Wattal, S., Schuff, D., Mandviwalla, M., Williams, C. B. (2010). Web 2.0 and Politics: The 2008 U.S. Presidential Election and an E-Politics Research Agenda. Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ). Volume 34, Number 4, December 2010, pp. 669-688.
Racherla, P., Mandviwalla, M., & Connolly, D. (2012). Factors Affecting Consumers’ Trust in Online Product Reviews. Journal of Consumer Behavior, Vol 11, Issue 2, 94-104, March/April, 2012.
Wattal, S., Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2010). Network Externalities and Technology Use: A Quantitative Analysis of Intraorganizational Blogs. Journal of Management Information Systems,
Vol. 27, Issue 1, Summer, 2010, 145 – 174. Previously published in Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-42). January, 2009. Nominated for best paper.
Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2008). What Does Universal Access Mean? JAIS Theory Development Workshop, Paris, December 13, 2008.
Mandviwalla, M., Patnayakuni, R., and D. Schuff (2008). Improving the peer review process with information technology. Decision Support Systems, vol. 46, issue 1, December 2008, 29-40.
Wattal, S., Schuff, D., Mandviwalla, M. (2008). Does the Internet matter? A study of the 2008 presidential primaries. The IBIT Report.
Mandviwalla, M. Jain, A., Weinberg, P. (2008). Wireless 1.0. The IBIT Report.
Mandviwalla, M., Racherla, P., Wattal, S. (2008). Social Computing and Networking: Is Your Organization Ready? The IBIT Report.
Mandviwalla, M, and Palmer, J. (2008). The globalization of Wyeth. Ivey Publishing.
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Network externality effects in social media
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- Social media strategy (SIM APC)
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media