Wattal, S., Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2010). Network Externalities and Technology Use: A Quantitative Analysis of Intraorganizational Blogs. Journal of Management Information Systems,
Vol. 27, Issue 1, Summer, 2010, 145 – 174. Previously published in Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-42). January, 2009. Nominated for best paper.
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Network externality effects in social media
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- Social media strategy (SIM APC)
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media