Schiller, S. Mandviwalla, M. (2007). Virtual Team Research: An Analysis of Theory Use and a Framework for Theory Appropriation. Small Group Research, Vol. 38, No. 1, 12-59 (2007).
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media
- Zero to No. 1: Six steps to building a world class department
Access Adoption Blogging Broadband Broadband policy CAS Complex Adaptive Systems Design science Digital Divide Disruption e-politics Globalization Higher Education Information Architecture Information technology Internet MWN Online Learning online reviews Peer review Planning Politics Reviewing Social media Social media strategy Social networking Strategy Telecommunications Theory use trust Universal access Universal use Virtual teams web 2.0 WiFi WiMax Wireless word of mouth