Wattal, S., Schuff, D., Mandviwalla, M., Williams, C. B. (2010). Web 2.0 and Politics: The 2008 U.S. Presidential Election and an E-Politics Research Agenda. Management Information Systems Quarterly (MISQ). Volume 34, Number 4, December 2010, pp. 669-688.
Racherla, P., Mandviwalla, M., & Connolly, D. (2012). Factors Affecting Consumers’ Trust in Online Product Reviews. Journal of Consumer Behavior, Vol 11, Issue 2, 94-104, March/April, 2012.
Wattal, S., Racherla, P., and Mandviwalla, M. (2010). Network Externalities and Technology Use: A Quantitative Analysis of Intraorganizational Blogs. Journal of Management Information Systems,
Vol. 27, Issue 1, Summer, 2010, 145 – 174. Previously published in Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-42). January, 2009. Nominated for best paper.
Wattal, S., Schuff, D., Mandviwalla, M. (2008). Does the Internet matter? A study of the 2008 presidential primaries. The IBIT Report.
Mandviwalla, M., Racherla, P., Wattal, S. (2008). Social Computing and Networking: Is Your Organization Ready? The IBIT Report.
- Do Business Schools have a role in STEM Education?
- Fox MIS and IBIT – Ten years of success
- Making Education Social: The FoxMIS Community Site
- Network externality effects in social media
- Re-imagining the role of technology in higher education (ver 2)
- Social media and e-politics: Reaching and engaging citizens
- Social media strategy (SIM APC)
- The good, the bad, and the ugly of social media