Melody Prathan

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2021

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Hi all!

My name is Melody Prathan, current sophomore at Fox, majoring in MIS! Though it is only the beginning my journey in the MIS world we live in, I am excited to learn how to intertwine business problems with technology solutions as I progress. Majoring in MIS will allow me to develop and create solutions to business problems in unique ways and by using technology to its fullest potential. Being as it is ranked nationally, I have a positive, curiosity filled, and motivational outlook on growing knowledge in both the business world, but also in my personal life. I plan on taking advantage of all Temple University, and more specifically, Fox, has to offer to benefit myself to the fullest possibility.

I have always imagined myself and business as one. Outside of the classroom I enjoy watching films, reading about personality type and everything about makeup! I believe aspects of MIS are implemented in every industry and would hope to join my personal interests with my profession one day.