Click here
to validate the recipient

Internship at C&T Enterprises, Inc.

http://www.ctenterprises.org/

June 2014-August 2014

IT Intern at C&T Enterprises, Inc.

Wellsboro, PA 16901
Mansfield, PA 16933

C&T Enterprises is the for-profit subsidiary of two rural electric cooperatives located in the northern tier of Pennsylvania.  Claverack Rural Electric Cooperative of Wysox and Tri-County Rural Electric Cooperative of Mansfield formed C&T Enterprises in 1998 to facilitate the purchase of Citizens’ Electric Company, a private electric utility based in the central Pennsylvania town of Lewisburg.  In later years, C&T expanded its operations through the acquisition of Wellsboro Electric Company located in Tioga County and Valley Energy, Inc., a natural gas distribution company, located in Bradford County.  Currently, C&T Enterprises and its family of companies employ approximately 180 people.  Governed by an eight-member board of directors, C&T also provides management and support services to its affiliated companies in the areas of information technology, finance, human resources, payroll, communications and media relations and operates an after-hours call center.

June 2014-August 2014, I worked as an IT intern for Tri-County Rural Electric Cooperative, Inc. Tri-County is a branch of C&T Enterprises, a group of rural electric cooperatives in Northern Pennsylvania. During my internship, I measured two of our buildings, created accurate floor plans in AutoDesk Revit, and marked the locations of all network drops, traced all wires through the walls, and got estimates to replace all the CAT 5E network cabling in the building with CAT 6 from several vendors.

Created by Nathan Whitney, 2017

Skip to toolbar