Click here
to validate the recipient

Hello

Nwaka Isamah

Major: Economics

Minor: MIS

Graduation: May 2015

GPA: 3.59

Hello, my name is Nwaka Isamah and I am a Junior Economics major in the Fox School of  Business.     Besides strong academics, I believe that a true college experience should be well-rounded and that     one should take advantage of the extra-curricular resources available to them.  Currently, I am the President of the Temple Economics Society, the Treasurer for the Society of Emerging African   Leaders (S.E.A.L),  a Career Prep Fellow for Management Leadership for Tomorrow (M.L.T), and a Candy Clerk Team Leader at Shane Confectionery.  I have also held an internship as a Business Development Intern for Course Hero Knowledge Drive and I am an incoming College to Corporate intern for The Vanguard Group.

Aside from academics and extra-curriculars, I enjoy spending my time off volunteering.  With all                                                            of these experiences, I hope to work for an asset management company and later on take on a                                                                  leadership position.  Please feel free to browse and check my resume and academic history. Thank                                                          you for your time and interest.

Skip to toolbar