No Points
Total
1125 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Summer Internship 2015

biltrust

In the summer of 2015, I was able to successfully complete my internship at Billtrust.  I had the opportunity to work in a fast-growing company that leverages leading technology and a commitment to customer service to support thousands of clients in North America with their billing needs. As a Client Services Intern, I had the responsibility of  planning, managing and executing a time-and-motion study within the Client Services department to understand how customer service representative are spending their time in order to ascertain and implement steps to improve areas of need. Furthermore, I redesigned and improved customer service templates in order to record and analyze client satisfaction survey statistics, feedback and performance metrics. Additionally, I extracted and analyzed customer service metric reports from Salesforce CRM and presented them to the director of Client Services to understand whether customer service representatives are meeting certain performance thresholds. Finally, I collaborated with Client Services team leaders to brainstorm and implement short and long term action plans to improve the quality of service and the efficiency of customer service representatives.

Skip to toolbar