Class of 2015 Accounting/Finance Major

Welcome! – About Me

Hello World!

professionalheadshot

Aspiring Certified Public Accountant (CPA) driven by problem solving, critical thinking, and a pursuit of knowledge. Currently working towards a Bachelor’s of Business Administration (BBA) degree from the Fox School of Business at Temple University, with a double major in accounting and finance. Future goals include becoming a full-time Forensic Advisory Associate at KPMG and obtaining an MBA.

A couple of years of tax experience learned while working at H&R Block and a strong academic resume lead to a Forensic Advisory Intern position at KPMG, which begins June 12, 2014. I will specifically be in the Investigations department, which helps clients respond quickly and efficiently to alleged or suspected fraud, misconduct or other improprieties such as violations of laws, regulations or organizational policies. Primary duties include investigating possible instances of fraud, tracing and analyzing the flow of transactions, conducting individual and corporate due diligence including asset-tracing and background investigations, and completing quantitative and qualitative analysis.

In addition to work experience, I’ve found ways to become involved on campus by becoming a Study Abroad Ambassador for Temple University’s Study Abroad office and the Marketing Chairman of Beta Alpha Psi – The International Honor Organization for Financial Information Students and Professionals.

4 Responses to Welcome! – About Me

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *