Congratulations on receiving a job offer! We are proud of your accomplishment. Earn PRO points for reporting the full-time job offer.
To request PRO points for receiving your full-time job offer you will need:
- Official job title (e.g., Analyst)
- Name of the organization where you will be working (e.g., QVC)
- Job date: The job start date
- Job description paragraph (all three items below are required). Note: once approved, the job description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- Supporting documentation: A PDF file that includes (a) the offer letter on official letterhead OR (b) an email from the responsible person at the organization. The offer letter or email must include job title, salary, and the responsible person’s title and contact information.
Note: We keep all salary information confidential. Salaries are only reported as averages across graduating seniors.