Recipe: serving of 4 – 5 people
- Potatoes cut – 4 medium
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Cumin seeds – 1 tspn
- Chopped green chilli – 1 medium
- Chopped onions 2 medium
- Chopped tomatoes – 2 medium
- Cut cauliflower – 1
- Ground cilantro – 1 tspn
- Ground cumin – 1 tspn
- Salt – 1 tspn
- Ground turmeric – 1 tspn
- Red chilli powder – 1/4 tspn
- Finely chopped fresh cilantro – 1/2 cup
- Garam masala – 1 tspn
- Saute potatoes.
- Heat oil in nonstick pan. Add cumin seeds and onions until brown. Add tomatoes and cook. Add red chilli powder and stir. Add turmeric powder and stir.
- Add gobi pieces and stir. Cook for about 5-7 minutes. Check to see if the pieces gobi are easily breakable.
- Add potatoes.
- Add garam masala, cumin powder, cilantro powder and stir lightly.
- Add salt and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro leaves and serve with roti or naan.
image credit: http://www.eknazar.com/newyork/Topics/Recipes/viewrecipe-id-2247/aloo-gobi-video.htm