This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Learn IT Project: Digital Identity

This E-Portfolio was born out of a project assignment for MIS5001 called “Learn IT: Digital Identity”.

I figured it might be useful to post an outline of the requirements for this project so that we can all gain some insight as to the importance of managing and controlling your digital identity.

The project goals and objectives are pasted below:

“In this project, you will create and analyze a WordPress site that will highlight your resume and professional accomplishments. The new site will be hosted on the MIS Community Site and will have a permanent URL. You will be able to include the page URL in your resume as well as connect to your site through LinkedIn. The goal of this assignment is to:

• Learn how to control your digital identity by creating and managing a presence online so that people interested in your particular set of skills can easily find you.
• To serve as a professional “portfolio”. Think of this site as being more formal than your Facebook page but more creative and open than your printed resume or LinkedIn page.
• To provide a forum where you can learn to express your thoughts and accomplishments in a professional setting.”

That being said, please feel free to click through some of the links, posts, and information I have provided about myself. The more traffic the better! Happy surfing.

-Dettore

Skip to toolbar