A nice article on why tech careers are considered more exciting and rewarding by a growing number of college students.
- MIS Researcher of the Year 2010, Temple University
- Management Science Meritorious Service Award – Fall 2009
- Nominated for Best Paper at Hawaii International Conference for Systems Sciences (HICSS) – Jan 2009
- Fox School Crystal Award for Innovation in Teaching – Fall 2009
- Leader in Teaching Innovation Award at Fox School of Business – Spring 2009
- Selected to attend ICIS Junior Faculty Consortium, 2009
- Awarded a grant for research on Enterprise Social Computing from Institute for Business and Information Technology, Temple University, 2007
- William Larimer Mellon Fellowship, Carnegie Mellon University, 2001
- Selected for ICIS Doctoral Consortium, 2005 at Las Vegas, NV
- Selected for AMCIS Doctoral Consortium, 2005 at Omaha, NE
- Finalist at Fourth Annual Doctoral Support Award 2004 organized by the Electronic Business Research Center at Penn State University
click here for cist 2011 online appendix – paper on time to standardize
Dimoka, Angelika, Yili (Kevin) Hong, and Paul A. Pavlou (2011), “On Product Uncertainty in Online Markets: Theory and Evidence,” MIS Quarterly (forthcoming).
Banker, Rajiv, Nan Hu, Paul A. Pavlou and Jerry Luftman (2010), “Strategic Positioning, CIO Reporting Structure, and Firm Performance,” MIS Quarterly (forthcoming).