This Year
No Points
Total
50 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

“Who am I?”

“Who am I?” a question that you may ask yourself many times, but would never find the perfect answer. Many people think this is an easy question to answer, but in reality when someone asks the question is hard to find what is known as the “correct” answer. When people ask me who I am, the first three answers that comes to my mind are Hispanic\Dominican, L4, and game player. Being Hispanic has influenced my goals because many people in society don’t believe that we as Hispanics can achieve our education or our living style. Society also believes that our education is very low and that because one Hispanic person did not achieve their goals neither would the others do well in life. This is false, I always say! As a proud Hispanic I’m dedicate to overcome those negative comments and show society that Hispanics can achieve any goals. My L4 stands for Live, Laugh, Love, and Learn. These are my inspiration words because I live my life when laughing, when loving, but most importantly when learning something new. My L4 are the daily routines I have to do to enjoy this adventure known as life. As a game player, I learned that in life you can either win or lose, it all depends on whether or not you can play the game with passion, determination, and encouragement. I believe these three attributes make me a unique person because it portrays the personality that defines the determination and passion I have to achieve success in the near future. In addition, these attributes make me a particular strong candidate for the Human Resource Management career in a way that most HRM fields require an integral, friendly, and flexible employee to fulfill the entire requirements in the job environment. 

Currently, the best example to illustrate the Hispanic attributes is to express that I am the first person in my family to attend to a 4-year college. This is a big commitment I have for myself because I’m representing my family, but most importantly I’m representing myself. As a college student, I am serving as a role model to my young siblings. I’m showing my siblings that what it takes to be successful person in life is education. My L4 is represented with my daily routines as a college student. I am living the life of a college student, while laughing with myself, loving my amazing friendships, and learning new things because it helps me understand and value more myself and my life. Lastly, as a game player I assist my co-workers with any technical difficulties and/or job requirement questions to make sure everybody stays in the same page. Therefore, the question “Who am I?” is one of the hardest question to answer in life, but if you take your time and analyze yourself you will find the “CORRECT” answer.

Skip to toolbar