Problems logging into SAP

SAP Application is located on any Alter or Speakman lab in Start Menu -> Fox Application -> SAP FrontEnd -> SAP Logon

You do not need to define a new SAP server if FS2 is listed in your SAP logon.

See the image below.

Simply select the FS2 server and then proceed with the instructions. (Log in using your FS-## and password)

PLEASE NOTE THAT WE ARE NO LONGER USING THE SERVER NAMED IS6 BUT RATHER FS2.

SAP Login

If you right-click on the IS4 system and select ‘Properties’ you will see that the system information has already been entered.

SAP Login Property

4 Responses to “Problems logging into SAP”

• Dalton Anen:

SAP system would not let me login using the username and password provided. The system says that password logon is no longer possible because of too many failed attempts. Can someone please help me.
    Thanks

• Susi Yoon:

I forgot my password and my log in is no longer available. I did the first half of the assignment but wasn’t able to do the second. Need help in logging back into the account.

• Mansour:

I forgot my password and after a few tries it says ( password logon is no longer available, too many faild attempts ). What i’m i supposed to do know, please help!

Thanks.

• I cannot log onto SAP because I cannot find my FS##. Where do I find this information? I already checked the two class list I am not on there.

Leave a Reply