RSM is the fifth largest accounting firm in the U.S. with a global network of 43,000 employees. In Spring 2019, I will work for the Technology Management Consulting division out of the Philadelphia office.
As a CRM implementation Associate, some of my responsibilities will include:
- Identifying client needs during functional discussions with Public sector and Not-for-Profit clients.
- Translating functional requirements into technical requirements within Microsoft Dynamics CE.
- Designing forms, views, workflows and business process flows in Dynamics.
- Customizing Dynamics security and user roles using privileges, access levels and site mapcustomizations.
- Cleaning and migrating client data from Excel to Dynamics in anticipation of go-live.
This relates to my major because I will see firsthand how organizations use CRM systems to improve customer interactions. I will also translate business processes into technical requirements within an object-oriented system. I will learn to manage the conflicting needs of different stakeholders.