No Points
Total
1060 Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Reflection for MIS 4596

Leader or Follower

In the beginning of our project, we had a couple of topics ready to choose. After evaluation, we chose the OWL EXPLORE, and the idea provider, Ryan, became our leader. He managed processes of our project. and edited some important models. As a leader, he never shot down anyone’s idea automatically and made sure no one else did that, let people present their idea fully.

I really enjoy the process of our project. As  a follower, I love to work with my teammates, and I really want to contribute to our project. Therefore, I did the whole website by myself, and did some part of presentation editing. We found any tools that will help promote our project. We create a Campus Map in Google Maps, and also create filters that meet our project needs, then embedded it into our prototype, Nick and Thomas did that. I think  we did a really good job.

I think Communication is really important in our project, and communication is the one of basic skills we should have as a MIS major student. We discussed our project every week, and we get progress every time.

Skip to toolbar