Shuting (Ada) Wang

Doctoral Student

Faculty/Staff

Welcome to my page. My name is Shuting (Ada) Wang, a fifth-year PhD student in the Department of Management Information Systems, Fox School of Business.

I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Logistics Management from Zhongnan University of Economics and Laws in 2009 and a master’s degree in Operations Management from Shanghai University of Finance and Economics in 2011. Prior to entering academia, I have worked in different industries, including internship in General Electric, Cummins, and SAP, and most recently a full-time management trainee in JD.com, one of the leading online retailing companies in China.

I am doing research on the commercialization of social media, the spread of fake news, and e-commerce strategies. I will be more than happy to talk with you if you coincidentally share any common research interest with me!

01_Opening-Image_full

blue e-commerce

One thought on "Welcome!"

• Kwesi Asiedu says:

I am considering applying for PHD ,FOX MIS at Temple. Please what advice do you have, to help me succeed , as I get ready to launch my application.

I see GMAT = 710, Undergraduate/Graduate GPA 3.7. My undergraduate GPA falls short of this whilst my Graduate(Masters) GPA goes far beyond this. Will it be a waste of time applying.

Thanks

Leave a Reply to Kwesi Asiedu Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Contact Information

ada.wang@temple.edu

Skip to toolbar