Where Business Meets the Blogroll

My November social media presentations in Philadelphia

November is going to be a busy month for me with three different social-media related events that I’m making presentations at: WordCamp, a Philadelphia Chamber of Commerce event, and Social Media Plus.

WordCamp Philly 2011

Date: Saturday, Nov. 5
“WordCamp Philly is intended to be the premiere WordPress-related technical conference in Philadelphia.
This is an all-day event; I’m presenting at 2:15pm on Gamification for a Funtastic User Experience

Owner’s Only: Marketing, Strategizing Social Media

Greater Philadelphia Area Chamber of Commerce

Date: Wednesday, November 09, 2011, 8:00AM to 11:00AM

This event is for Chamber members, but if you are a small business owner and interested in attending let me know. I can put you in touch with the organizer so they will register for this event at a Chamber-member price.

SocialMediaPlus 2011

Date: Nov. 15-16
November 15th, 1pm – 4pm – SocialMediaPlus Academy Training Series
November 15th, 5pm – 7pm – Kick-Off Party and Expo (open to public)
November 16th, 8am – 5pm – SocialMediaPlus Conference & Expo
Cost: $295 – $750 less 15% when you use special friend of Prof. Johnson discount code SJ15
Students interested in volunteering sign up using this form or see special student pricing

“SocialMediaPlus is the Mid-Atlantic region’s largest business summit for professionals interested in learning about the latest in Social Media and web 2.0 technology. In 2011, we are anticipating 1000 attendees, 50 exhibitors and 25 sessions & panels led by over 40 of the best and brightest local and national technology, marketing, sales and Social Media leaders.”

This should be a really high energy conference with a lot of attendees from all over the region. I will be participating on the Future Trends in Social Media panel in the Marketing & PR track.

I hope to see you at one or more of these events. Please come say hello an let me know you saw this post!

One Response to My November social media presentations in Philadelphia

Categories