Highlighting Popular #MIS3538 Content
With an assist from David Lamb, here’s the most popular Social Media Innovation student posts and blogs in the past six weeks.
Here’s a list of the 5 most commented on posts at the Course Participation Hub:
- Should there be a minimum age requirement to use social media? by Xin Qu
- What are the risks you are most concerned with social media? by Sunghee Hong
- Who are the main users of Social media? by Chunyong Huang
- How engaged are you with companies on social networking sites? by Benny Nasimeuang
- What do you think about social media? by Xiujuan Chen
And, here are the 5 most viewed student blogs:
- My Malian Experience by Laqwonda Wilson
- Food Trucks on Campus by James Davanzo
- Pursuit a healthy college life by Li Jiang
- Musings on Mobile by Scott Raff
- Chen’s footprint map by Chen Feng
Check it out, there’s some great stuff there!