Daily Archives: March 22, 2012

Rock Climbing With AIS

The Association for Information Systems is an organization where students can join and expand their professional network. As you may know, the last couple weeks I have wrote about AIS and how wonderful it was and all the great benefits of joining them. I also mentioned about the great speakers at AIS. Not only does AIS invite many great speakers every week, but they also have fantastic social events. Students need some time to chill and relax with friends. AIS is the perfect place to release stress.

On February, AIS had it’s very first social event at Ken’s Seafood Restaurant & Karaoke Bar. Everyone loved the social event and really enjoyed themselves.  All the members came together, discussed career goals, complained about schoolwork, and had fun. That is why this month, AIS is having another social event called Rock Climbing at Go Vertical at Penn’s Landing on Friday, April 13th from 6pm to 8pm. Go Vertical is the largest indoor rock climbing gym and is a popular place in Philadelphia. This is a great social event for everyone even if you don’t love climbing. This is a wonderful place for good exercise and adventuring. With a fee of only $25, I believe this is a great opportunity for all students at a reasonable price.

I encourage all students to join even though you are not an AIS member. This social event is not only for having fun, but is also for creating experiences and networking. AIS members are very friendly and if you are interested in joining or having any questions please check out their website here.

What are you waiting for? Click on the link below for more information.

http://community.mis.temple.edu/tuais/2012/03/21/rock-climbing-at-go-vertical/