Daily Archives: March 28, 2012

Spring Fling 2012

It is that time of the year again. The flowers are blooming and the weather is getting warmer, but most importantly, Temple’s Annual Spring Fling is back! This year, Spring Fling will be on Wednesday, April 18th from 11 am to 4 pm. Spring Fling is an exciting event on campus which brings a lot of various activities for students such as bands, organizations, vendors, and freebies! This event is held just for Temple students so that they can relax and take a break from the studying. There are plenty of things to do like games, activities, food, and meeting with student organizations. Every year, there are major companies that come to promote their products. I remember experiencing things like Monster giving away free energy drinks and tents filled with the latest video games for anyone to try.

This is the great opportunity for student organizations because they can use this event to promote themselves and also raise funds by selling food or, my favorite, throws at a dunk tank. Organizations must reserve a spot to be able to participate in Spring Fling, so hurry the deadline is soon!

My last experience on the Spring Fling was a great one; I had a chance to meet great organizations and participate in many games and events. I think all students should join Spring Fling because it will allow you to relax, network with organizations, and you can meet and make new friends. You will never know what will peak your interest until you participate.

If you have any questions about this event, click here for a very useful of FAQ section about Spring Fling. The time is very flexible so you all can stop before or after class. So save this date and make sure you come out and have some fun!