Step 1: Find the button – The button is hidden pretty well but if you look hard enough you can find it. It is located all the way at the bottom of the page with the privacy information and all the other stuff nobody really looks at.

Step 2: Select a type of Organization and Name – It is pretty strait forward. I named mine “Peter and Partner’s Freelance Consultation Services” and made myself a consultation firm.

Step 3: Add a profile picture: Pretty standard just upload a picture from anywhere on your computer. I used one of me in a suit so it looked like I may be qualified to give consultations.

Step 4: Import a like button – This is very important so people can like my new page and begin to draw attention to it and this increasing my clientele.

Step 5: Post a status – You need to create some initial activity on the website so other people become interested in your page. I posted “All big things start with a small step”. Figured it was true and would foster some commentary.

Step 6: Place the information including where you are located, site description and your contact information. I didn’t really go into too much detail in this step, but I did put by real email to see if anybody will actually contact me.

This was my first time doing this and to be honest I am pretty impressed by how simple it was. In about an hour anybody can create a very detailed and functional page about an organization or hobby or anything of that sort. Now that I have learned how to do this I will most likely use it to create some sort of legitimate page for myself assuming Peter and Partner’s Freelance Consultation Services doesn’t work out.

Here is my page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peter-and-Partners-Freelance-Consultation-Services/192444327464892?sk=wall#!/pages/Peter-and-Partners-Freelance-Consultation-Services/192444327464892?sk=wall