Tyler A Gaber

Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2016

Student

MIS Badge

Official Professional Achievement badge awarded by the Department of Management Information Systems

Click here to validate the recipient

Temple University Computer Service’s Help Desk Technical Consultant: August 2012 – Current

Within Temple University’s Computer Services’ Help Desk I am a technical consultant, assisting clients with a variety of different technical issues. These issues range from simple wireless adapter troubleshooting to operating system re-installations. With this wide variety of issues faced on a daily basis, my technical skills are constantly challenged and furthered. This position has allowed me to gain a competitive edge against my peers, having hands-on knowledge on the same technologies spoken about within the classroom.

-Assist over 1000 students, staff, and faculty face-to-face on a yearly basis, while providing
technical support with desktops, laptops, wireless devices, computer software, and hardware
-Assist clients over the phone with troubleshooting accounts, computer problems, and other
university related issues
-Perform clerical duties when coverage is needed and interact with prospective students and
parents in open house events
-Maintain workstations, including performing routine updates, software installation, and
reimaging
-Teach essential job skills to new employees

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Skip to toolbar