- Playing soccer my favorite way to spend free time. In middle & high school I played on more competitive teams (ODP Europe, VFL Sindelfingen). I still play soccer, but currently do so in more leisurely environments.
- In August 2010 I moved into my first apartment, shunned Temple’s meal plan, and started learning to cook my own food.
- I’m always experimenting with new ingredients and foods. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn’t, but in the end I always learn more about various foods and how to prepare them.
- (Hint: throw a little rosemary into your next homemade apple sauce.)
- Ever wonder how alcohol is made? This curiosity drove me to take Temple’s Chemistry of Wine course.
- In January 2011 I brewed my first mead.
- Since then I have brewed 7 meads and 5 beers (IPA & Apricot Blonde currently fermenting).
Music & Concerts
- I love listening to music and attend an average of 8-10 concerts per year, including the occasional international festival.