Comment on Prof. O’Donnell’s Article

Comments

2 Responses to “There’s an App for that”

1. Yin Liu says:

Being a transfer student at Temple, it is all about fresh experience and creativity: new school, new class, and new way of teaching and learning. We are not the passive “duck” waiting for the Professor to feed us. We became the owner of learning, and we walked to the center of the teaching stage. With IPad’s help, team’s presentations are full of a variety of different flavors: videos, links, facebook, and tweeter. All these media make learning more fun and visible. With our IPads we had completed a quiz on facebook, we surfed the web to support our material, we did question-answers match activates, and we reviewed lectures and presentations. We are all connected, engaged, and interact during classes, and we discuss subjects and give feedback after presentations. Everything is so efficient. I am so excited and amazed about the class and new technology. I am thinking about adding MIS as my minor with International Business Administration. I am lucky to be in Prof. O’Donnell’s class. He offers us career advice, he inspires critical thinking, he encourages us to be the owner of learning, and he gives us a chance to practice in real world. It is a fantastic learning experience.

6 Responses to Comment on Prof. O’Donnell’s Article

• Thank you for any other informative website. The place else could I get that type of information written in such a perfect means? I have a project that I am just now operating on, and I’ve been at the glance out for such info.

• It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

• You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!

• Pingback: Photography tips

• I needed to write you one little note in order to say thanks over again considering the fantastic information you’ve documented above. It is simply shockingly generous with people like you to supply freely what exactly numerous people could have offered for sale for an electronic book to get some cash for their own end, chiefly since you might well have done it in the event you considered necessary. The tactics also acted to provide a good way to recognize that other individuals have similar passion similar to my personal own to grasp way more in respect of this condition. I’m certain there are lots of more fun situations ahead for folks who start reading your blog post.

• Hi! I just would like to give you a huge thumbs up for the informative info you have here on this post. I will be returning to your blog for more later.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>