Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2019
- Name of sponsoring organization: Technology Learning Collaborative
- Details of the activity (e.g., where, when): WHERE: Heim Center at the Free Library, (of Philadelphia\’s Main Branch (Parkway Central) WHEN: Friday 11/1 10 am – 3pm
- What you learned: I learned the pros and cons of Zoom Text ( a computer software for the visually impaired). I also learned more about the National Digital Inclusion Alliance (NDIA).
- How the activity relates to coursework or your career goals: This relates to my coursework because as an MIS major I will work with various amount of digital software. Learning about the different types of organizations in Philly that relate to digital software will help me increase the amount of resources that I can utilize.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.