Major: BBA MIS
Graduation: May 2020
- Information about the organization (e.g., type, size, location, specific division/department in which you will be employed)
- Cigna is a global health services company with over 70,000 employees. I will be in Two Liberty Place, of which Cigna owns most of for office space. I will be in the Technology Early Career Development program with the intention to work in security. I have not yet chosen a role.
- Job function (e.g., overall role, assigned tasks)
- I have not yet chosen a role, but I look to choose a role in security as this field interests me and Cigna is very passionate about protecting customer information.
- How the job relates to your major (describe how you will apply course work to the job or which course(s) helped you get this job).
- I will be able to leverage the cross-functional IT/interpersonal skills I was able to develop during school to help me succeed in this role. Also working knowledge of using various technologies.
- Once approved, the description is automatically displayed in a post on your e-portfolio.