This Year
No Points
Total
No Points
MIS Badge

Click here
to validate the recipient

Hobbies

As I have grown up, I have always liked to be a busy person. I’ve always been involved in clubs, sports, and work. Below I have highlighted some of my favorite the opportunities that have molded me into the person I am today.

⇒ Motocross

• Motocross has been a part of my life for over 17 years now. I have had many humbling experiences racing, and trail riding with my good friends. Motocross has prepared me for life in ways I never saw up until this point in my life. It tough me that just when you think you can’t go any further; your body and mind can’t handle anymore, you dig deeper and you just keep digging because you can and will make it. I have over come so many obstacles that would seem impossible to the average person. When motocross riders see obstacles that to the average person would seem impossible we see a challenge, we see something we are going to conquer no matter how many attempts it takes and no matter how beat up we get from it. I have met an road with riders from all around the world, which greatly improved my confidence, and pushed my skills further than I ever thought possible.  I have had the chance to compete in countless national, regional, and local competitions.

⇒ Snowboarding

• Snowboarding has been a way of bonding between my extended family and friends throughout my whole life.  I have tackled a few large mountains so far, and look forward to challenges in the future! I have also been a snowboard instructor at Jack Frost Big Boulder, which was an amazing experience being able to give back to new snowboarders all of my experience and knowledge I have gained over the years.

⇒ Traveling

• I have always been a fan of traveling. Especially in the US. The US is so beautiful and you will never truly appreciate how beautiful the US is until you see it first hand. In 2011 two of my best friends and myself set out with our dirt bikes and tents for a 3 months riding and camping trip all over the US. The states we road and camped in during this trip: (we camped the entire 3 months)  OH, IN, IL, MO, KS, CO, NM, AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA, ID, MT, ND, MN, WI, MI. I have also camped and road in NY, DE, NC, SC, TN. I plan on making it to every state in the US, and other countries with my bike and my tent.

⇒ Remaining Hobbies

• Rock Climbing
  • Flying (fixed wing air planes)
  • Boating/fishing
  • Hiking, backpacking, camping
  • Kayaking
  • Shooting competitions
  • Gunsmith
  • Motorcycle riding (street)
  • Gardening
  • Cooking

Skip to toolbar