This position has contributed greatly to my professional development. This position required experience in management, attention to detail, proficiency in excel for data and financial analysis purposes, and more. I’ve been working and growing at this company for almost 5 years; from an entry-level receptionist position to upper-management. I’ve been working full-time at this position for over a year.
- Managed the organization’s data system and ran specific reports to execute various
operations, such as producing a list of newly expired members to call and increased
- Created insightful data visualizations for the owner. Made data-driven business decisions accordingly.
- Led a team of 8 managers to ensure smooth operations and an excellent fitness
- experience to over 4,000 gym members.
- Produced the daily income statements and compared it with same-day performance
form prior years to identify company revenue streams that may under-performing,
and base decisions accordingly.
- Reviewed credentials and resumes of employee applicants, interviewed prospective
employees, and hired qualified candidates.
- Filed and indexed employee personnel records, monitored performance, and handled
progressive disciplinary processes to groom employees for success within the
- Stocked items, such as protein powders and apparel, yielding 200%+ profit margins
per unit sold through industry-related product research.